ACE HARLEM DJ41
Ace Harlem was an African American police detective who operated in an unnamed American city (most likely New York City). He was an observant, skillful detective with a track record that earned him the respect of the city’s African-American community. Only one comic edition was ever published in history, and we wanted to shine a light on such a historic moment by placing a piece of the script on a dial.
- Case Dimension: 41mm
- Dial: Ace Harlem-inspired design.
- Date wheel: English numbers
- Watch Material: Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Smooth Stainless Steel Bezel
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Jubilee
- Warranty: 2 years
- Additional Note: Other variations of bracelets/straps are available on request.
You can purchase only the dial today for £2500.
The price does not include the date wheel