TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are Splendore Unique Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we”/ “us”/ “our”), a company based in London, United Kingdom. A creative bespoke arts and a customisation company that specialises in creating luxury watch dials. We are not in collaboration with/ or affiliated to any luxury brand/ any watch brand unless explicitly stated and acknowledged by us. Any misunderstanding or assumption made by any buyer/ customer in this regard is solely attributable to them and their responsibility. We shall not be held liable in this regard without any exceptions/ limitations,
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS/ USE OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES.
These Terms and Conditions apply in the below-mentioned instances: –
- All visitors and users of our website;
- All users/ customers who register with us; place orders through our website or are using our services in any manner whatsoever; and
All the customers/ users/ visitors who qualify in the above-mentioned criteria (hereinafter referred to as “users”/ “customers”/ “you”/ “your”) please read and understand these Terms and Conditions carefully.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us and our users regarding the services offered by us. These Terms and Conditions also replace and supersede any prior agreements/ contract/ arrangement we might have between us and our users/ customers regarding our services. If there seems to be any inconsistency or discrepancy in any prior arrangements/ agreements between us and our users/ customers, then these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
By opting to access/ use our website or services, you hereby declare and warrant to us that you are eighteen (18) years of age and above. Further, that you have the legal capacity, are capable of giving a valid consent, and entering into and performing valid legal agreements. We will not be responsible for the authenticity of the information supplied by you. If you are a minor, or in any other manner incapable of giving a valid consent, and if you still access/ use our website or services, in such a case, it will be a construed as valid consent on behalf of your guardian/ parents and will be seen a legally enforceable agreement with and consent on behalf of your parents/ guardian. The user acknowledges that our platforms/ website/ services shall only be used for lawful purposes. Further, if you use our services on behalf of a business/ legal entity, you hereby declare to us that you have the authority to represent that business/ legal entity, and your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions will be treated as acceptance by that business/ legal entity. In that event, “you” and “your” will refer to that business/ legal entity in these Terms and Conditions.
- WHAT WE DO – OUR CONCEPT
We are a customisation company. As aforementioned, we are not in collaboration/ affiliation with any luxury brand, unless explicitly acknowledged by us. The products and services rendered by us are customised watch dials; and coating of watches to such colours as black, grey, etc. We also set diamonds on watches, that are sourced from reliable and reputable contacts globally.
We follow user/ customer requests to make their desired concept design a reality. We engage in made-to-order customised watches only. In other words, we only act on user/ customer requests and we do not stock products. If a user/ customer would like to place an order for a customised watch, we source the base watch from reliable contacts who are reselling before commencing with the customisation process.
- USER CONDUCT
The following shall be construed as an undertaking by all the users/ customers/ visitors to whom the aforementioned Section-I applies:-
- All our users/ customers undertake that they shall use/ access our website and services for their personal and non-commercial use only.
- All our users/ customers undertake that they shall not use our website/ services pursuant to any unlawful/ and illegal activities under any circumstances.
- All our users/ customers undertake that they shall not use our website/ services for hacking any other user’s communication with us; experience on our platforms; or cause any inconvenience to them.
- All our users/ customers undertake that they shall use our website in a desirable manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict/ inhibit the use and enjoyment of our website by our other visitors/ users/ customers.
- All our users/ customers undertake that they shall not use our website/ services towards disrupting any of our services/ website in any manner, whether done on their own volition or for any third-party.
- All our users/ customers undertake that they shall not use our website/ services for disseminating any obscene, pornographic (including child pornography), abusive, libellous, defamatory, vulgar or objectionable material.
- All our users/ customers undertake that they agree to indemnify us; our Directors/ staff/ agents and their successors against all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, emerging from their action/ inaction, which may result in any loss or liability to us.
- LIMITED LIABILITY
- All content/ data/ information on our website, or about our services are only intended for informational purposes, should not be construed as professional advice, or used for commercial purposes. The users are advised to obtain professional advise before acting on such information/ content.
- We do not make any claims about the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information on our website, as despite our best efforts, the information may contain some errors/ inaccuracies or be incomplete. If the information on this website is acted upon, it will solely be at your own risk; and we shall not be held liable for any losses, damages, injury, liabilities, claims and expenses whatsoever relating to or arising out of information on this website, or in its connection thereof.
- All our users/ customers must note that all orders made through this website are subject to confirmation by us at our own discretion which is final in all cases. The orders made through this website are accepted and confirmed by us only after full payment is made by you through the accepted portals permitted by us (refer to Section-XVIII (Payment gateways) for details). We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without any liability towards you. Once an order request is submitted to us, we may send you an email acknowledging your order. However, the said acknowledgment email in no way guarantees acceptance of your order. The order placed by you is not accepted unless we receive the full payment from you and unless the product has been dispatched for delivery to you.
- We accept no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors/ inconsistencies/ omissions on our website.
- The users/ customers shall access our website/ services at their own volition and risk. We will not be held liable/ responsible under any circumstances, including but not limited to for any losses, injury, theft, accident, loss of property, or any other damages suffered by the user/ customer in any manner whatsoever.
- By accessing our website/ services, the users/ customers hereby agree to indemnify us and/ or any of our directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of their access to our services, including but not limited to any damages, injury, loss of property, losses; whether direct/indirect, inconsequential/ consequential, foreseeable/ not foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, for any reason whatsoever.
- The users/ customers shall be solely responsible for any repercussions/ consequences which may arise due to their access/ use of our services, emanating from any illegal act, omission, wrong information or acting in contravention of our Terms and Conditions, or other rules, criteria and conditions conveyed on our platforms/ website. In the event of the same, the users/ customers shall be held liable to indemnify us or any third party content provider/ owner without any limitation or fixed value.
- We do not guarantee that our website/ servers/ platforms/ email or any other communications are virus/ malware free. We shall not be held liable for the same under any circumstances/ exceptions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the content/ data/ information on our website, and in relation to the services provided by us (including but not limited to data, design, logo, photos, information and other material) (collectively referred to as “Data”) are the exclusive intellectual property of SPLENDORE UNIQUE LTD, and our licensors/ assignees; unless acknowledged by us. This Data is protected by all the relevant domestic and international laws/ conventions including trademark law; copyright law; patent law; design law and other intellectual property rights that provide exclusive authorship, ownership and user rights to us in this regard. All these rights are reserved in our favour without any exceptions/ limitations.
The user/customer undertakes not to circulate/ distribute, modify/ alter, reproduce, copy, display, publish, sell, license or use our data in any manner whatsoever in contravention of our intellectual property rights, without our explicit and informed consent, and prior written permission/ approval from us. We do not waive any legal rights / remedies in our Data available to us in case of giving any such permission / consent to any of our users/ customers in that case. Needless to mention, that no user/ customer shall give the false impression of being our licensee; assignee; distributor; representative to use our data in any manner, whether for your own use or for any third-party.
We reserve our right to take recourse to all legal remedies available to us in law against you, in case of violation of our intellectual property rights in any manner whatsoever. The user/ customer shall not upload, link, use, display, or infringe in any manner any data/ content of any third-party on our platforms, servers or website. We will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any such third-party claims emanating from our user/ customer’s activity/ omission/ commission, or any act in this regard pertaining to such third-party rights in any content/data.
- PUBLISHED CONTENT
The user/customer shall be solely responsible for the information uploaded/ published on our platforms/ servers. You are unequivocally bound by the intellectual property rights section above. Please read it carefully before uploading/ publishing/ providing any information/ data on our website/ platforms. If you are an owner of any intellectual property rights and believe that any content/ data on our website infringes your rights in the same, please reach us at email@example.com
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
We also do not endorse any affiliation with any third-party/ brand unless explicitly mentioned and acknowledged by us. We also do not promote any third-party portal/ services through our website. The user/ customer shall be solely responsible for any form of interaction with any third – party portals. Any queries, claims, or complaints related to any third-party products or service should be directed to their appropriate party/ vendor; and we shall not be held liable and responsible for any such claims whatsoever.
We do not guarantee the completeness/ accuracy of information on this website, as despite our best efforts the information may contain some errors/ inaccuracies or be incomplete. The user is advised to check the veracity of the information through independent sources.
We are not liable for transmission of any information on this website. If the information on this website is acted upon, it will solely be at your own risk; and we are not liable for any losses, damages liabilities, claims and expenses whatsoever relating to or arising out of information on this website, or in its connection thereof. The content on this website may not be used in any manner whether partially/ fully whatsoever, without the due permission, explicit written consent and knowledge of SPLENDORE UNIQUE LTD. We reserve our right to initiate any legal action and avail the legal remedies available under law against such persons/ organizations.
- AVAILABILITY/ QUALITY OF OUR SERVICES
We endeavour to provide the best quality services to all our users/ customers. However, we cannot guarantee the same, as despite our best efforts our services may suffer from interruptions, temporary or permanent suspensions, or errors. We shall not be held liable for it with no exceptions/ limitations.
We may display advertisements/ promotions in relation to our services on our website. The user/ customer understands and unequivocally agrees that he/ she is not entitled to any benefits received by us related to such advertisements/ promotions.
- ORDER PLACEMENT AND DELIVERY
The user/ customer may place an order directly through our website by placing the product in their cart, and then initiate the payment though our preferred payment gateway only (refer to Section-XVIII for details).
Please note that the user/ customer is required to initiate the full payment for the customisation design of the watch, before we begin the process for customisation of the watch design.
The delivery timeframe for the orders is estimated on the basis of the time of order placement, distance of the delivery location, logistics and other considerations. All orders are processed by us as per the Delivery form filled by the user/ customer. We shall not be held responsible for a delayed delivery, or cancellation of your order if the information provided in the Delivery form by you is incorrect or incomplete.
The duration for delivery/ lead time for the bespoke service will be discussed with the user/ customer when a purchase has been made as per our Terms and Conditions, if it has not already been detailed in the description on our website.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
The user/ customer may cancel their order anytime by writing to us before the order status is shown as “PROCESSED”. THE ORDER MADE BY THE USER/ CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE FIT FOR CANCELLATION AND REFUND ONCE THE ORDER IS PROCESSED. If an order is cancelled at this stage or after this status is shown for the order, the user/ customer SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND. We shall not entertain any refund claim emanating from such a request from any user/ customer. Please refer to our Refund policy for details. However, the user/ customer may write to us at our customer service department – firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of placing the order in case, of any change to the customisation design, or to change the order to equivalent.
Also, please note we will be unable to offer cancellation of any order unless the product is having a manufacturing defect; or are not as per your design chosen/ preference/ choices communicated in your order. Further, the return and refund of order shall not be permitted if the label/ seal/ tags/ packaging are not intact or has been tampered with.
Please refer to our Cancellation and Return policy for details.
- WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
All purchases made through our website will have a two (2) year warranty from our company, and this shall cover manufacturing faults which is our responsibility to replace. However, no refunds shall be provided once a purchase has been made, if the fault/ defect is beyond the scope of a manufacturing defect. In this regard, our discretion will be final and binding on you.
If any complaint/ dispute arises with respect to the quality of a product purchased through our website, the user/ customer may contact our customer service department at email@example.com within three (3) days of receiving the product. Any other complaints/ grievance with respect to our products will not be entertained beyond this time period. Also, the said complaint/ grievance has to be raised by the user/ customer in the defined format only as provided below:-
Name of the Customer:
Product Description :
Product delivery date:
Detailed description of the issue(s)
Images to support it (Compulsory)
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
In case of any enquiries, queries, grievance, or information on our products/ services the user/ customer may contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAYMENT GATEWAYS
We permit using STRIPE for transactions made through our website. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we will not accept your order and we shall not be liable for any non-delivery/ delay/ cancellation for your order; and we shall not obliged to inform you of the reason for the said refusal. Alternatively, we also use Wired Transfer through Lloyds Bank for order requests. Further, the user/ customer must take care to use the invoice number as the reference number so that the order can be identified by us.
- EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
All our users/ customers are eligible to sign up during their interaction on our website for our promotional emails and subscriptions (“Email Communications“), subject to them adhering to our Terms and Conditions. If the user/ customer subscribes to the newsletter of our company this will be done via SendIn Blue. The user/ customer may also subscribe to our updates through providing their email address on our homepage. The user/ customer may unsubscribe or opt out from our email communications anytime by selecting UNSUBSCRIBE on our email communications.
- CHANGES/ UPDATE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve our right to change, alter, update, add or modify (collectively referred to as “Changes”) these Terms and Conditions at any time, at our discretion and volition, without any liability to you. Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice. All our users/ customers are requested to note that their continued use/ access of our website and services despite posting such changes by us is declaration of their informed consent and unequivocal acceptance of these changes.
- GOVERNING LAW
Our Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. All disputes emerging from these Terms and Conditions, and use of our website /services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be considered as a waiver of any of our legal rights/ remedies available to us under the relevant law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of law, this shall not render the entire Terms and Conditions as invalid/ unenforceable; and the its remaining provisions will remain in effect as legally valid and enforceable. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- LEGAL REMEDIES/ OBLIGATIONS
We reserve our right to take recourse to all legal remedies available to us under law against you in case of violation of our Terms and Conditions in any manner.
In case of any queries, complaints or general information, please contact us at email@example.com